Handsfree Living Complete Workout Kit Review

Handsfree Living Complete Workout Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm 61 years old and received the workout kit as a gift.I try to stay fit but my challenges are flexility, and "midriff bulge".This kit has helped me in numerous ways.Here is how I use it.The strap has helped loosen my hamstrings so that I can almost touch my toes.This helped my chronic mild low back discomfort and improved my golf swing.I use the weights to increase my aerobic tolerance while walking and jogging on the treadmill.The mat helps with my sit ups in my lifelong "battle of the bulge".Finally my kids really like the no skid socks.I know you can purchase all these items separately but somehow getting them all in one kit made it too easy to ignore.
The workout kit would make a great gift for a friend or loved one.I certainly appreciate it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Handsfree Living Complete Workout Kit

Product Description:
A complete package for a complete workout.Package includes: Exercise Mat, 2 lb. wrist weights, 3 lb. ankle weights, Effortless Stretching Strap, Strap Cushion, headband, 1 pair of grip socks, workout guide.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Want to buy Handsfree Living Complete Workout Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment