Neoprene Grip Weights - Blue Review

Neoprene Grip Weights - Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These fit my rather petite hands to a "T". The poundage also just feels like I'm working but not straining to lift. I bought mine for my yoga workouts so that I could rest the hand guard on the floor in a push-up motion. A great beginning set of weights.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neoprene Grip Weights - Blue

Product Description:
Innovative new neoprene design grip allows you to grip the weight slightly without having to over squeeze. Lighter weights are great for walking, jogging and aerobics. Combine the heavier weights with a Gym Ball or Rock Fit and get an even better workout!

Buy Now

Want to buy Neoprene Grip Weights - Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment