Standard 110lb Weight Set Review

Standard 110lb Weight Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The product was ok, it came in a box the clearly was not designed to hold it, so it was busted and had to be tape together, weights are good, the only true problem I have with this company is the shipping charge, when I made this purchase no where did it say I would be charged so much for shipping, the weights cost $86.00 and the shipping was $80.00 needless to say I will NEVER do business with this company again and I would advise others to beware.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Standard 110lb Weight Set

Product Description:
None

Buy NowGet 31% OFF

Want to buy Standard 110lb Weight Set at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment