Pair of 1.25lb. Standard Plates Review

Pair of 1.25lb. Standard Plates
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had a hard time finding small plates like this so when I finally saw them on Amazon, I decided to purchase 2 pairs. With shipping, they were a little pricey, but nothing too unreasonable. I'm very happy with them. All 4 of the plates I received actually weighed in at about 1.4 lbs, but I recently found out that it's expected that most plates won't match up precisely with what they claim to weigh.Either way, these plates are perfect for the times when I can't quite add 5 more pounds while lifting.

Side note: unlike the other reviewer, I actually did receive 2 pairs like I ordered.I realize that this space should be used to review the actual product (not the shipper) so this did not impact my rating.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pair of 1.25lb. Standard Plates

Product Description:
Pair of 1.25lb. Standard Weight Plates by Body-Solid

Buy Now

Want to buy Pair of 1.25lb. Standard Plates at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment