25 LB Solid Rubber Weight Plates Black Pair. Review

25 LB Solid Rubber Weight Plates Black Pair.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm really into crossfit training and the rubber plates are exactly what I need for some of my routines and they came exactly as described. It's a nice bonus to do the shopping from home and have the item dropped off at my house. But the big bonus was getting the items significantly cheaper, about 33% less than I could find them for at any local store with shipping and tax included.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 25 LB Solid Rubber Weight Plates Black Pair.



Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy 25 LB Solid Rubber Weight Plates Black Pair. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment