1.25 Lb. Gray Cast Iron Olympic Plates (Pair) Review

1.25 Lb. Gray Cast Iron Olympic Plates
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a weightlifter who is nearing the end of the novice stage, these are just what I need to wring the last drops of progress from my program.The plates spin easily on the Olympic barbell, and appear to be of good quality.The only odd thing was that I received GREEN plates.They are a very pleasant grey-green, though, and now I have both size and color on my side to indicate that these are my own plates and I'm not actually stealing from the gym, so I'm happy with the color as well as the plates themselves.Weightlifter's Warehouse also is an excellent seller.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 1.25 Lb. Gray Cast Iron Olympic Plates (Pair)

Product Description:
Grey cast iron plates with raised numbers and letters in silver for easyidentification.

Buy Now

Want to buy 1.25 Lb. Gray Cast Iron Olympic Plates (Pair) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment